- Payment Options
- Comments (0)
- Suggestion Box
- No touch mode
- Touch mode
- Colour coded display
- Backlight for nighttime reading.
- Ultra-sensitive sensor and optical system, with clinically proven accuracy.
- Silent mode for sleeping baby
- Fast, gentle and easy to use
- Positioning guidance system
- The new Braun No touch +
forehead thermometer is gentle enough for a sleeping baby. With its
revolutionary dual technology and ultra-sensitive sensor, now you can get fast
and precise temperature readings either in touch mode, by placing the
thermometer on the forehead, or by holding it in front of the forehead up to 5
cm away in the no-touch mode.
- The ultra-sensitive sensor in combination with the innovative optical
system captures twice as much radiated heat compared to traditional forehead
thermometers*. The captured energy is then converted into a clinically accurate
- What’s more, in no touch mode the proximity sensor guides the thermometer
to the correct distance, to help you take the temperature correctly. Taking the
temperature at the right position and distance is essential to getting accurate
readings with non-invasive technologies, and Braun’s guidance system makes it
easy to get it right. Coupled with its large display and colour coded reading,
interpreting the temperature is easy.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from the combination of professional
accuracy and gentle convenience.
- Supporting Calculations: Innovative technology captures twice as much body heat compared to traditional forehead products.